It’s time for another giveaway!
Last time, I did a giveaway for my Etsy shop and the winner got some awesome goods, and I am also still trying to catch up with finishing her customized jacket!
This giveaway is a bit different! Because I work for Hot Topic, I have access to some awesome stuff and my closet is filled with duplicates of so much clothing. These pieces I’ve either worn once or not at all and/or I have a duplicate of it in my closet!
This giveaway includes:
- (1) Misfits fitted dress w/ bright green zipper on the back, Size MEDIUM
- (1) American Eagle Black Romper (Tags attached), Size SMALL
- (1) Iron Fist Skeleton Dress, Size SMALL
- (1) Sid & Nancy cheetah tote bag (from my Etsy shop)
- (2) Feather w/ veil hair clip pieces
- (4) Hair Bands (Pink feather, spikes, black rose, and black feather)
- (1) Pack of Nag Champa incense
- (1) Palmistry guide
- (1) Amethyst stone
- (1) 14g Morbid Metals faux leather strip earrings
- (1) pair of H&M sunnies
- (1) Ouija mints (not opened)
- (1) pair of pink mouse earrings with matching ring (from my Etsy shop)
- (1) pair of Iron Fist Zombie Psychobilly heels, size 7
Also included, but not pictured:
- (4) books; The Zombie Survival Guide, The Only Wiccan Spellbook You’ll Ever Need, Devotions By Dead People, & The Tell-Tale Heart and Other Writings (all books are pre-owned)
- (1) The Cramps coin purse
- (2) pairs of false eyelashes
- (1) Quartz stone pouch filled with additional crystals
- (1) copy of Pan’s Labyrinth (Pre-owned)
- (1) copy of The Crow (New)
1. You DO NOT have to be following me. However, if you are a follower and you win, I will be adding in other goodies from Hot Topic/Sephora as well as extra comic books. I might also part ways with my Mitch Lucker “Get in Our Pants” campaign scroll poster. It all depends on whether or not the winner wants it/decides to follow my tumblr.
2. You can re-blog as much as you want and like this post, but be courteous! Don’t flood your followers’ dashboards!
3. I will be choosing a winner once I feel this post has a good amount of notes and using a random online generator.
Good luck and positive vibes, babes!
~ Alexis Delacour